Business Plan Academy Officially Begins May 31st…But Don’t Wait to Get Started!
Welcome! I’m so excited to get to work with you in this live round of Business Plan Academy! On this page, you’ll get a quick view of what’s next in the process, and some helpful resources that may come in handy. Be sure to bookmark this page for easy access while you are getting ready for Go Live!
Your Business Plan Journey: Bird’s Eye View
Things You Need To Know
Have new questions or draft content to send to Ashley for your next strategy or check in call? Great! Simply:
- Email updates and attachments to [email protected]
- Please include your business name in the subject line
- Try to clarify context: for example, send a link to an article, but be sure to also include “this article may be helpful for the market research sections” or “I wonder if I should adopt this strategy for the business, what do you think?”
Typically, full draft share happens in the last week of Business Plan Academy. Once your business plan draft is ready, email it to Ashley, this is her chance to review your finished product and make sure it is complete and ready!
The final steps in your business plan effort are as follows:
- Your business plan draft is approved by Ashley
- You will PDF the final and save it on your computer or print it for easy access
- You will be able to share your business plan with partners, lenders, investors, or use for your own strategy map
Then, you will have a completed, polished, professional grade business plan!
Since you have the editable files for your business plan, you have full power to edit and update any changes needed once the business plan is completed.
However, if you’d like Written Success to review future changes and updates after business plan completion, one complimentary review is included in your Academy Enrollment. Feel free to note the review process:
- Email [email protected] and include “Review Request” in the subject line
- List the changes and updates made to the plan
- Within 3 business days, you will be given a response and suggestions for changes or approval of the updates
Are you preparing for investor funding? Download this free resource showing where to find investors once you have a finished business plan.
Note: Ashley Cheeks is the resident Pitch Consultant for several investor networks and can offer you a free pitch prep session before you work with any Written Success investor site partners.
Need a recommendation for a great website provider, logo developer, or marketing guru? Include this request in your onboarding questionnaire about your specific needs – she’ll talk with you about your needs and will offer the best providers for what you are looking for.