Recently , Trent Bray invited me to be a guest on his podcast, Hustle the Day. The show focuses on entrepreneurs and visionaries who’ve left the hustle and bustle of the typical nine to five in favor of a new direction. I had the opportunity to share about what I’ve learned while working with my clients and running my own business.
I love listening to interviews with different people, hearing about their journey to business success (or sometimes business failure). When I get the pleasure of being invited for these types of interviews, I jump on it.
During this interview with Trent Bray, we cover a lot of ground, including:
- How I ended up working on business plans and coaching entrepreneurs.
- The struggles many entrepreneurs face when writing business plans, pitching and more.
- Why having an unbiased person to help with your business plan is highly beneficial.
- How a well-written business plan increases your chances of success when securing investors.
- What people can expect from the business plan writing process
- Why sometimes saying “no” is the right move to stay true to your business strategy.
- What challenges I’ve faced in my business.