One of the things I love most about what I do is having the opportunity to share what I’ve learned while working with my clients and running my own business. Since I started, my own business strategy has evolved.
I love listening to interviews with different people, hearing about their journey to business success (or sometimes business failure). When I get the pleasure of being invited for these types of interviews, I jump on it.
Recently, I was invited to be a guest on the Hustle the Day Podcast, hosted by Trent V. Bray. The show focuses on entrepreneurs and visionaries who’ve left the hustle and bustle of the typical nine to five in favor of a new direction. They have decided to form their own business strategy.
During this interview we cover a lot of ground, including:
- How I ended up working on business plans and coaching entrepreneurs.
- The struggles many entrepreneurs face when writing business plans, pitching and more.
- Why having an unbiased person to help with your business plan is highly beneficial.
- How a well-written business plan increases your chances of success when securing investors.
- What people can expect from the business plan writing process
- Why sometimes saying “no” is the right move to stay true to your business strategy.
- What challenges I’ve faced in my business.
If you have a business idea and you are interested in getting help forming your business plan, do not hesitate to contact us. If you are an entrepreneur and need assistance organizing your business strategy, reach out and our team would be glad to help.